2018 CCM SPITFIRE SCRAMBLER SKUNKWERX – Limited Edition – Custom – 18th May
Draw guaranteed for Wed 18th May, (sales close Sun 15th May) regardless of ticket sales
2018 CCM SPITFIRE SCRAMBLER SKUNKWERX
We dig our CCM’s scramblers at Aspirecomps and this is worthy of a badger statistic nod thanks to a quite impressive spec sheet urging you to feel the need to get a few tickets on this cool ride.
With just one owner from new and under 3500 miles this 2018 model is Chassis number 40 of only 250 Skunkwerx-modified CCM Spitfire motorcycles, powered by a 600cc four-stroke single cylinder engine, which now produces 65bhp and 45lb-ft of torque with a Stage 1 map, and is coupled to a six-speed gearbox.
These scramblers are all so unique but this example has even more equipment than most making it even more special.
- Finished with a hardened clear coat on bare metal frame, light gold tank and a brown quilted leather seat.
- Factory options include Ohlins suspension, CNC levers, a billet clutch and slave cylinder, a flyscreen, foot peg inserts and carbon heat shields.
- This example has a CCM Stage 1 remap, performed on the marque’s factory dynamometer, also featuring a 5mm lower ride height than standard, a custom luggage rack, heavy-duty bar ends, raised handlebars, Motogadget rear indicators, a Dan Medica seat pad upgrade and a larger Brembo monobloc front brake calliper.
- Its original owner’s manual, service book, toolkit, spare keys, master key and keyless go wristband will be included, along with a collection of maintenance invoices and a three-piece travel pack with a set of waterproof luggage bags.
- A number of spare parts are also be supplied, including a handguard kit, a rear subframe, a set of footpeg grips, two K&N filters, two Brembo clutch and brake levers.
Well that’s quite a spec sheet and one bike you know you need and want so to help ease that itch early badger is now on to save you a few pennies on our cheaper tickets and don’t forget that puts you in the early draw to hopefully win more tickets
Best of luck badger fans !