Sony PS5 with Logitech G923 Trueforce Steering Wheel and Pedals and Racing Cockpit – 29th June
Draw guaranteed for Wed 29th June, (Sales close Sun 26th June) regardless of ticket sales!
Experience lightning-fast loading with an ultra-high-speed SSD, deeper immersion with support for haptic feedback, adaptive triggers and 3D Audio,* and an all-new generation of incredible PlayStation® games. Harness the power of a custom CPU, GPU, and SSD with Integrated I/O that rewrite the rules of what a PlayStation console can do.
Maximise your play sessions with near-instant load times for installed PS5™ games.
The custom integration of the PS5 console’s systems lets creators pull data from the SSD so quickly that they can design games in ways never before possible.
Marvel at incredible graphics and experience new PS5 features.
Immerse yourself in worlds with a new level of realism as rays of light are individually simulated, creating true-to-life shadows and reflections in supported PS5 games.
Play your favourite PS5 games on your stunning 4K TV.
Up to 120fps with 120Hz output
Enjoy smooth and fluid high-frame-rate gameplay at up to 120fps for compatible games, with support for 120Hz output on 4K displays.
With an HDR TV, supported PS5 games display an unbelievably vibrant and lifelike range of colours.
The PS5 console is compatible with 8K displays through HDMI 2.1 support.
Logitech TrueForce Steering Wheel
Excluisive TRUEFORCE feedback connects directly to in-game physics for unprecedented realism. Premium build featuring aluminim paddle shifters, hand-stitched leather wheel, and pressure-sensitive brake system.
WHEEL PHYSICAL SPECIFICATIONS
- Height: 270 mm
- Width: 260 mm
- Depth: 278 mm
- Weight without cables: 2.25 kg
PEDALS PHYSICAL SPECIFICATIONS
- Height: 167 mm
- Width: 428.5 mm
- Depth: 311 mm
- Weight without cables: 3.1 kg
WHEEL TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS
- Rotation: 900 degrees lock-to-lock
- Hall-effect steering sensor
- Dual-Motor Force Feedback with TRUEFORCE
- Overheat safeguard
PEDAL TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS
- Nonlinear brake pedal
- Patented carpet grip system
- Textured heel grip
- Wheel spokes: Anodized aluminum
- Wheel cover Hand-stitched leather
- Steering shaft: Steel
- Shifter paddles: Brushed stainless steel
- Mounting clamps: Glass-filled nylon
- Pedal frames and arms: cold rolled steel
- Pedal piston sleeves: Polyoxymethylene thermoplastic (POM)
Car Simulator Cockpit
With its functional design and adjustable setup, the GT Omega ART racing simulator is the ultimate cockpit for sim racers looking for complete adjustability, rigidity and a true racing position.
- Premium Steel framework
- Suitable for users up to 200KG
- Maximum stability and strength for more powerful wheels
- Multi-Adjustable frame, perfect for children and adults
- Completely adjustable wheel, gear shifter and pedal positions
- Includes ART Gear shifter mount. Adjustable and can be mounted on the left or right side
- Compatible with all major wheels and pedals. Pre-Drilled for Logitech, Thrustmaster and Fanatec equipment.
- Modular Frame (Upgrades available)
- Three unique GT Omega Seats available