Specialized – Turbo Levo 2021 Mountain Bike Black
Draw guaranteed for Mon 12th April regardless of ticket sales!
The new Turbo Levo brings the most advanced eMTB frame, motor and battery technology to as many riders as possible. We’ve taken our advanced M5 alloy chassis and the smoothest and most powerful motor on the market, and paired them with the most value-packed drivetrain, suspension and brake components available. The result is a bike that puts plenty of high-dollar eMTBs to shame.
The Turbo Levo is a fully-fledged progressive trail bike. We’ve lengthened the reach, kept the chainstays nice and short, and maintained a low center of gravity. Next, we slackened the head angle for more confident descents and steepened the seat angle to improve climbing efficiency. It’s dialed. The Levo’s Specialized 2.1 motor amplifies your pedaling input by a mind blowing 410%. Our M2 batteries provides you with plenty of range. What’s more, our Mission Control App can handle battery management automatically, ensuring your battery will last as long as you need it to. More power. More miles per ride. More awesome.
- The Levo’s frame features an M5 alloy front- and rear-end, an asymmetrical design, and our 29 Trail Geometry, so it’s just the right amount of both capable and comfortable.
- The custom Specialized 2.1 motor represents the pinnacle of e-bike motor technology. The new motor is more efficient, 15% smaller, and 11% lighter than its predecessor.
- The Levo’s Turbo Connect Unit (or “TCU”) is more than an “On-Off” button—it’s the brains of the bike. The TCU shows your battery level and power-assist mode.
- This Turbo’s new Specialized M2-series battery features a 500Wh capacity. And, of course, still seamlessly integrated inside the frame and is easily removable, too.
- Sram NX Eagle, 12-speed drivetrain for precise gear changes and making it easier to ride
- SRAM Guide RE Hydraulic Disc Brakes give powerful, controllable and consistent stopping power with less effort